Terms And Conditions
SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD has endeavoured to provide accurate and current information in the documentation and content of this website. There may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors for which we apologise.
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use this site.
Limitation Of Liability
All information published on this world wide web server is provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD does not represent or warrant that materials in this web site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD does not represent or warrant that this website or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in action in contract or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or the materials contained in, or accessed through, this website. This site is established in the United Kingdom. Scottish Law governs these Terms and Conditions and your use of this site. By accessing this site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of or connected with your use of the site.
Except where indicated, all web site materials, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright property of SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this web site (and materials) only for personal use or non-commercial use in the organisation where you are employed. All materials must not be modified and all copyright or proprietary notices retained.
Any other type of use of the material from this website including commercial use, reproduction, distribution, display or performance is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission is given by SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD.
SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of websites accessible by hyperlink from this website, or websites linking to this website.
SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD respects your privacy. The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically helps us and third parties to monitor our service and provide you with the services that you have subscribed to. Any personal information that you submit through forms, letters/emails will not be released to any third party without your express approval. If you have any concerns, questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com.
Third Party Sites
SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD does not share any personal or non-personal aggregated information with third parties.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD has engaged one or more third party service providers to track and analyse both individualized usage and volume statistical information from interactions with electronic Channels. The service provider(s) set cookies on behalf of SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD. SENTINEL SUBSEA LTD also uses other third party cookies to provide advertising and personalization services and to track the performance of advertisements on their websites and e-mails.
Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. Users can generally disable the cookie feature on their browser without affecting their ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion. Cookies, however, are important to the proper functioning of a site, and disabling them may degrade your experience and interfere with Web site features and customisations.
Usage Of Information
If requested by a proper legal authority, and in compliance with local laws and regulations, we may submit your information to local or government authorities.
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of all personnel involved with our activities, preventing pollution, enhancing and protecting the environment, providing a safe and sustainable working environment. We have implemented a Quality Management System to ensure quality and assurance best practices are built into our processes and applied to all aspects of our operations, products and services. We recognise that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs and expectations of our Company and Clients.
• We will have clear and measurable objectives based around the aims of this policy. • Our objectives will be developed mitigating against significant business risks, and to maximise potential business and HSEQ opportunities.
• We are committed to continually improving our systems and performance. • We will ensure that performance is monitored, measured for effectiveness, with lessons learned shared.
• We are focused on developing sustainable relationships with our customers, suppliers, employees and partners. • We will communicate openly on HSEQ issues with our stakeholders and share with them our experience and knowledge of positive HSEQ practices.
• We recognise and understand the environment in which we operate and take cognisance of local considerations. • We ensure we comply with applicable legal and other requirements to which we subscribe, and will fulfil our compliance obligations.
• We will integrate HSEQ into our business strategy and processes, promoting awareness. • We will empower personnel to stop any activity that we control or influence should they consider it a threat to health, safety, security or the environment.
• We strive to mitigate the impact of any reasonably foreseeable hazards which could affect the quality of the products and services we provide. • We will empower line management to lead performance and authorise them to take immediate action to remove or control hazards and risks when they are identified.
• We are committed to improving the competence of personnel through our training and competency systems, ensuring the most suitable personnel are selected for each job. • We will provide personnel with appropriate training, information, equipment and facilities to carry out their work in a professional and safe manner.
Whilst the Chief Executive Office is accountable, the responsibility for the implementation and compliance with this policy on a day-to-day basis lies with the Management Team. This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure ongoing suitability and will be made available to all interested parties.